Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hump day afternoon dee-light

This week is all about report writing. Meeting deadlines. Delivering insight. Which can be hard for someone like me. Someone that gets easily distracted, procrastinates and needs a little extra thinking time to write about brands and their personalities. I digress.

I am a person that is much more focused in the morning. I am, without a doubt, a morning person. I must admit, since moving to Melbourne I have become much less of a morning person but I think I've got my morning mojo back. My brain works really well until it hits about 3.00pm or 3.30pm, depending on the day. As soon as the clock strikes 3, it's like my brain tries to tell me "Camilla, I can't go on anymore...must eat chocolate to function further..."

Most days I avoid the temptation of chocolate, instead reaching for a pastry or biscuit. I'm not sure which is worse! It's the sugar I tell you... need. sugar. to sustain.

Again, I digress! Once it hits 3.00pm that's when you'll usually find me also reaching for my headphones and plugging in... to some music! So if like me, you're finding yourself somewhat lethargic mid week, using food as a means of procrastination or just in need of a midday / mid-week boogie, Little Red's Rock It does the trick nicely I say.

Happy hump day!


No comments:

Post a Comment