Thursday, February 7, 2013

throwback thursday

It's the remix to ignition, hot and fresh out the kitchen...

Yeps, a classic. In my humble opinion, the Ignition remix is much better than the original. I mean, with the original song you knew it was downright dirty. But with the remix, being all hot and fresh out the kitchen, it was a bit of fun.

Come on admit it. With lyrics like sippin on coke and rum, I'm like so what I'm drunk, it's the freakin weekend baby I'm about to have me some fun... You can't help but bounce, just like when R. Kelly tells us to, oh about 10 times. I'm not sure what he means by bouncin on 24's though...

I'd also just like to point out that this song is 10 YEARS OLD. Jeez. But let me just point out that RnB was so much better in the 90's.

Holler. Can I get a toot toot?


No comments:

Post a Comment