Wednesday, February 6, 2013

hump day afternoon dee-lights

Wednesday. It's the day that is smack bang in the middle of the work week. Good in many ways but the main reason why I love Wednesdays is you've already worked two days of the working week (good for you) and only have two days left after it. It's the midpoint. Neutral, neither agree nor disagree. You can tell I work in market research can't you...

Focus. See? Such an issue by Wednesday...

The Super Bowl was on earlier this week and whilst I haven't watched it, I bet Beyonce's performance was world class, and live. No lip-syncing in this one I assume. Another great thing about her performance (so I'm told) is the Destiny's Child Reunion. Yeah! Bring Michelle and Kelly back! I believe they're also releasing an album this year. I can't wait. They prove that even 10 years on, they've still got it. In spades.

Happy hump day!


No comments:

Post a Comment